Model Year 2011

Jeśli masz problem techniczny dotyczący Scirocco mk3, tu zapytaj o rozwiązanie.
homer
Początkujący
Początkujący
Model: Scirocco III
Numer GG: 7928911

Model Year 2011

Post autor: homer »

A czemu taka cisza i spokój na ten temat? czyżbyście nic nie wiedzieli? A może uznaliście, że zmiany nie są warte wspominania :lol: To ostatnie to w sumie racja. Diler przy podpisywaniu umowy wspominał mi o tym kilka tygodni temu, ale zapomniałem o tych kilku szczegółach, a dziś znalazłem tłumaczenie bodajże z rynku portugalskiego, więc możecie zapoznac się ze zmianami wprowadzanymi od 22. tygodnia produkcji. Enjoy!

Hill-start assist standard across the entire range (previously standard for DSG gearboxes only); €20 RRP price increase for affected engines.

New 'Beam Wizard' option: switches between main beam and dipped headlights as appropriate, when a vehicle is detected approaching from the opposite direction.

New 'Keyless Access' option: access to and starting of the vehicle without removing the key from your pocket.

New ESP deactivation light.

New navigation symbols on the right-hand MFSW controls.

Rear TSI logo becomes TSI on the 160bhp Scirocco

Self-sealing tyres standard (extra €90 RRP) on these wheels:

Scirocco R
Interlagos (PJ3)
R-Line packages and R-Line Leather

New Daytona 18" alloy wheels (same price as Interlagos)

New insights audio equipment:

RCD 510: QHR passes RHZ
RNS 510: R2A passes R2Z
Excite Dynadio discover our exclusive special sound must be ordered through the new optional 9VE
[struggled with the radio stuff ]

New colour in the code: X3X3 - Grey Indy (replaces Grey Berillo M8M8).

* Opal Silver, Pewter Grey and Shadow Blue colours discontinued.

* Silver Leaf, Indium Grey and Night Blue colours added.

New 'Volkswagen Universal Bluetooth' pre-installed hands-free with HFP technology, compatible with most phones on the market.

New 'Volkswagen Universal Bluetooth Plus', pre-installed hands-free with HFP and RSAP technology, compatible with most phones on the market.

New tinted side and rear windows option.

Obrazek

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Obrazek
I'm counting UFOs
I signal them with my lighter
ODPOWIEDZ